Online Course in Import & Export Procedures and Practices - English (IM&EX)
Certificate Course on Import and Export Procedures and Practices is a specialised programme of study that provides a practical knowledge and understanding of key aspects within the Logistics and Supply Chain Management sector. Ideal for those who are engaged and need solutions for practical issues or hoping to seek employment in Shipping, Import and Export trade.
- International Trade and Incoterms
- Introductions to the Supply Chain Management
- Shipping and Air Cargo Procedures
- Import/Export Control Regulations
- Role of Commercial Banks in Import/Export Trade
- Method of Payments in International Trade
- SLPA and SL Customs Import and Export Procedures
- BOI Import/Export Procedures
- Legal Aspects/Financial Implications and Controls
Those who are engaged and need solutions for practical issues,
Those who are hoping to seek employment in Shipping, Import and Export trade.
Pass in the G.C.E. (O/L) with a Credit Pass in English or Pass in ISMM Certificate Level Course.
12 Online Sessions(Two Months)
Course Fees & Commencement:
||Programme Officer / Programme Executive
||11 February 2023
||Ms. Imansha (0760106573)
||20 August 2023
||Ms. Dinithi (0760966366)